This elective study module contains three courses:
1. Extensive Mathematics and Physics I: Dynamic Phenomena (5 ECTS)
2. Extensive Mathematics and Physics II: Data and Probability (5 ECTS)
3. Extensive Mathematics and Physics III: Modelling and Simulations (5 ECTS)
- This study module applies especially for students in technical fields such as ICT and sensor technology.
- Student with a successful completion of the courses obtains knowledge that may help her/him to apply for master programs.
- Student must primarily enrol for and complete all three courses that are included in this study module. If a student has previous knowledge of the course subjects, he/she can discuss and agree with the teachers on completing only a part of the module.
- Courses are arranged in the 3rd period in Leppävaara campus (Vanha maantie 6, Espoo). The schedule of the study module can be found from the schedule machine by using the group ID LUMA.
Teachers of the study module:
Berit Mannfors, berit.mannfors(at)metropolia.fi
Ari Koistinen, ari.koistinen(at)metropolia.fi
|TX00CR98||Extensive Mathematics and Physics I: Dynamic Phenomena||5 cr|
|TX00CR99||Extensive Mathematics and Physics II: Data and Probability||5 cr|
|TX00CS00||Extensive Mathematics and Physics III: Modelling and Simulation||5 cr|