* Lecture and Lab
* Pair (= 2 people) project
* Active participation (if under 75% => grade -1)
- Presence check (Week 1-5: everydays, Week 6-7: Mondays and Fridays, Week 8: Presentation day)
- Labs: teachers check (no Oma-assignments)
- Project: GDrive folder (mainly for UX/UI/testing) and Git (code, technical doc, tasks, issues)
* Exam 40%
- All theory from weeks 1-4
* Project 60%
- Working app
- Doc (github readme)
- Peer and self review
26.08.2019 - 13.10.2019
02.05.2019 - 01.09.2019
0 - 40
(2016-2018) Tieto- ja viestintätekniikka
Jarkko Vuori, Patrick Ausderau, Kari Salo, Ulla Sederlöf
Degree Programme in Information Technology, Tieto- ja viestintätekniikan tutkinto-ohjelma
Absolute deadline to show any missing lab: 23.09 from 14:00 to 17:00 (but try to show them on regular basis)
Exam: 24.09 at 8:00
Resit: 11.10 at 8:00
Project presentation: 11.10 at 12:00
Week 1-4: theory and lab
Week 5-7: project (exam, final presentation)
Week 1: Kotlin, App architecture, UI, Networking, async/retrofit 2, notification/toast/snackbar,...
Week 2: internal and external sensors, Bluetooth, camera, speakers, mic, API (Map, location,...),...
Week 3: data, live data, room, internal/external storage, preferences/settings, content providers,...
Week 4: AR, ARcore, Sceneform, 3D-models, OpenGL,...
Week 5: testing, Git integration, final check (missing labs,...), exam, project intro,...
Week 5-7: Project.
* Mondays: weekly TODO/feature list
* Fridays: Code & UI review and Peer testing and feedback