After completing the course, the students are able to:
· identify the significance of resources (natural, raw materials, energy etc.), products and services to both human well-being and planetary boundaries
· identify the main principles and different business models of CE (circular economy)
· analyze and develop processes, activities, products and services in their own professional field
· identify and evaluate the business potential in their own professional field
· work in a group to plan, implement and evaluate development activities of CE.
Select according to specific criteria: 0 - 0 cr
Contact: Programme Coordinator Jenni Merjankari
The courses can be studied as individual courses.
|XX00DP90||Accelerating the CE-business||5 cr|
|XX00DP89||Basics of Circular Economy||5 cr|
|XX00DP91||Sustainable solutions project||5 cr|