material is annouced later
feedback from teachers during lectures, trainings and workshops
feedback from the peer group
Evaluation of project with children (0-5, the teacher evaluates numerically, the students give feedback verbally)
A complete explanation about the assessment criteria during the orientation lecture
Tuition in Finnish
01.08.2018 - 31.12.2018
02.05.2018 - 15.05.2018
(2016-2018) Social Well-being
Seija Mäenpää, Anna-Riitta Mäkitalo, hyto virtuaali::sosiaaliala, Sylvia Hakari, Anita Ahlstrand, Jouni Piekkari
Responsible teacher Sylvia Tast (email@example.com)
- Implementation is for groups SXH16K1, SXH16S2, SXH16S1 and SXG16S1
- for students, who have studied already courses Basics in ECEC and Learning in Early Childhood. In this course you´ll combine and apply contents from previous studies.
If you are working / planning to work as a substitute teacher the entire autumn term, it can be possible for you to apply to a version, in which you can study both this 10 cr and also third internship 20 cr. Contact Anna-Riitta Mäkitalo if this an option for you
Social Services (in English), Social Services
Sofianlehdonkatu 5 b
The child project -assignment is a implemented in working life, in a kindergarten.
10 x 27 h = 270 h
weeks 2 -7
lectures, trainings and worshops
- music education /
- psycical education ( psychomotricity) Anita Ahlstrand / Master’s Degree, Sport and Health Sciences, Master of Science
Specialized in Adapted Physical Education, Special Education and Psychomotricity
- children´s art education, Seija Mäenpää, MSc Art,
- the Fith Dimension Model, Design oriented education etc. Anna-Riitta Mäkitalo, MSc Education, special teacher , Sylvia Tast MSc Education, ECEC teacher.
Weeks 8-12, doing project with children in a Kindergarten (planning, implementig and evaluating) / allow time enough to put in practice the project
week 12 presenting the project descrictions (feedback from teachers and peer students)
A more detailed schedule is in Tuubi worksapce, page "Documents".
Look at the schedule in Finnish side. Materials, lectures and workshops are bi-lingual.
The assignments can be written in English.