1. The materials will be found from the platform
2. Litterature for the exam will be found from section exam
3. Material for the learning assignment will be given in the orientation
assesment scale 0-5
Both the exam and the assignment affect the grade
Details in the beginnig of the course
Tuition in Finnish
22.10.2018 - 31.12.2018
02.05.2018 - 15.05.2018
(2016-2018) Social Well-being
Anna-Riitta Mäkitalo, Kati Kaplin-Sainio
Course is primarily for groups SXH17S1 and SXG17S1.
Teacher responsible: Anna-Riitta Mäkitalo (email@example.com )
If you have questions, contact her.
Information about course and materials will be in the platform before the orientation lesson.
The other teacher: Kati Kaplin- Suonio
Social Services (in English), Social Services
Sofianlehdonkatu 5 b
Material to the exam:
1) material used during the lessons
2) Pihlaja, P. (2008). ´Behave yourself!´ Examining meanings assigned to children with socio-emotional difficulties. Disability & Society Vol.
23, No. 1, January 2008, 5–15
3) Syrjämäki, M., Sajaniemi, N., Suhonen, E., Alijoki, A., & Nislin, M. (2017). Enhancing Peer Interaction: An Aspect of a High Quality Learning Environment in Finnish Early Childhood Special Education. European journal of special needs education., 32(3), 377-390. DOI: 10.1080/08856257.2016.1240342
All the electric material is found from the platform as well
5 h x 27 h , total 135 h
The course is implemented on the 2nd period 22.10 - 20.12.2018
Lesson schedule will be given later.