- can plan, implement and evaluate the client-oriented nursing of patients requiring surgical care
- can plan, implement and evaluate patient’s anaesthetic and surgical nursing in a client-oriented way
- can evaluate acutely ill patient’s needs for care and meet them with assistive methods of nursing both independently and as members of multiprofessional groups
- understand the duties and responsibilities related to acute and urgent situations and the competence requirements for nurses
- can support patients requiring urgent care and their significant others.
Client-oriented nursing process in surgical and perioperative nursing
Care path of patients requiring surgical and perioperative care
Observation, procedures and assistive nursing methods of patients requiring urgent care
Supporting the resources and decision-making of surgical and perioperative patients throughout the different phases of the illness and care
Anaesthesiology and surgery
Evaluating competences evaluation criteria novice/beginner is used.